Which of the following is not true?
- A. Baird’s first inventions were not very successful.
- B. The first ‘television’ was not clear.
- C. People weren’t interested in Baird’s ‘television’.
- D. Baird’s system was used by the BBC and the German post office.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- John Logie Baird______.
- One of Baird’s first inventions was__________
- Baird was interested in the idea of pictures by radio at the age of_____
- Baird’s ‘television’ was introduced to the world in______
- Which of the following sentence is not true?