Exercise 2: Read the passage, then choose the correct answer.
Cu Chi. is located at the threshold of Sai Gon and adjacent to the revolutionary base. Cu Chi played an important role in the two wars of resistance against the old and new colonial powers. Cu Chi was an 'underground village' with its labyrinth of interlaced tunnels having a combined length of more than 200km. The main tunnel is 60 – 70 cm wide and 80 - 90 cm high. Above the tunnel is a layer of earth about 3m - 4m thick, enough to sustain the weight of 50-ton tanks or heavy artillery as well as the destruction of bomb up to 100kg. Although it is ?an underground communication network, the tunnel is enlarged here and there into rooms large enough to hold large meetings, a medical station or art performances. Those who had set foot in that tunnel network. should greatly admire the talent, determination and endurance of the communist guerillas. The soil in Cu Chi. was as hard as stone, but with such rudimentary handtools as hoes and shovels, they had dug and removed tens thousands of tons of earth and stone, and camouflaged the openings so well that nobody could find them. Many people-have called it a wonder of the 20th century.Câu hỏi:
Where is Cu Chi situated?
- A. At the entrance to Sai Gon.
- B. In Sai Gon
- C. On the way to a revolutionary base
- D. Near Cu Chi Tunnels
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: AADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Where is Cu Chi situated?
- Cu Chi tunnel ...........................
- The word them in line 15 refer to ........................
- Which of the following sentences concerning Cu Chi Tunnel is not mentioned?
- People who visited Cu Chi Tunnel ....................
- Which of the following sentence is true?