This is my opinion. You can do nothing to change it.
- A. You can do nothing to change it my mind.
- B. There’s nothing you can do to change my mind.
- C. There’s nothing can be done except changing my mind.
- D. You can do everything to change it my mind.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: BADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- The problems ______they are discussing at the meeting are very important
- Michael told me about students _______have just got the scholarship
- The ring ______ is made of gold and diamond
- The house ______ is situated in the city centre
- Vicky, __________ name was missed off the list, wasn’t very pleased.
- The concert ___________ we are looking forward is next Saturday.
- This is the boy ________ I met in the park
- This is the exercise ________ I don't understand.
- I don’t believe the story _______ she told us
- We didn’t enjoy the play _______ we went to see
- The reason _______ I phoned him was to invite him to party
- We are talking about the girl who used to be a Miss World
- He told her about the book. He liked it best
- The old man is working in this factory. I borrowed his bicycle yesterday
- This is my opinion. You can do nothing to change it.