The manager expected the team ______ because they hadn't done enough training.
- A. to be lost
- B. have lost
- C. by losing
- D. to lose
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: DRANDOM
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- The current constitutional problem is ______ by the top legal minds in the country.
- It was announced that neither the passengers nor the driver ______ in the crash
- If it keeps on raining, the basketball game ought ______.
- The first question must ______ before you attempt the others
- The manager expected the team ______ because they hadn't done enough training
- The floor in the room was so dirty as if it ______ for days
- Whats wrong with your car? ~ I think it needs ______
- I think you should ______.
- Both domestic and imported automobikes must ______ anti-pollution devices
- ______ that we have to leave the building.
- They are planning on attending the convention next month, and so I am
- Financier Andrew Mellon donated most of this magnificent art collection to the National Gallery of Art, where it is now locating.
- Because of its vast tracts of virtually uninhabited northern forest, Canada has one of the lowest population density in the world
- Some of the people were standing the street watched the parade, while others were singing songs
- As soon as Pete had arrived, he told us that he will be leaving for London tomorrow after the board meeting.