The coffee was not strong. It didn't keep us awake.
- A. The coffee was very strong, but it couldn't keep us awake.
- B. The coffee was so strong that we couldn't sleep.
- C. The coffee was not strong enough to keep us awake.
- D. We was kept awake because the coffee was strong.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CRANDOM
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Especially important to many people _________
- According to some educators, the goal of teaching is to help students learn what _________ to know to live a well-adjusted and successful life
- Mike hasn't begun working on his Ph.D. _________ working on his master's
- _________ is extremely dangerous.
- Not until the seventeenth century _______ to measure the speed of light.
- No one else must know this
- Would you like some coffee? Peter asked me
- We could have seen the movie if the tickets had not been so expensive.
- There was very little response to the charity appeal
- He talked about nothing except the weather
- It never occurred to me to go by train
- I should have studied last night, but I was too tired.
- The doctor said, 'You really ought to rest for a few days, Jasmine.'
- The sooner he stops smoking, the better he'll feel
- The coffee was not strong. It didn't keep us awake.