The building was _______ damaged by fire.
- A. extensive
- B. extent
- C. extension
- D. extensively
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: DADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Many people were injured when the building _________
- No ships are sailing today because of the high _________
- The _______ of the volcano was a terrible disaster
- The church caught fire when it was struck by _________
- A(n)______ is a very heavy fall of snow, usually with a strong wind
- A(n) ______ is a sudden, violent shaking of the earth’s surface
- A(n) ______ is a mountain with a large opening at the top of through which gases and lava are forced out into the air, or have been in the past
- A(n) ______ is a violent tropical storm with very strong wind.
- ______ is the condition of the atmosphere at a particular place and time, such as the temperature, and if there is wind, rain, sun, etc
- ______ is the regular pattern of the weather conditions of a particular place.
- A ______ is a violent storm with very strong winds which move in a circle.
- A ______ is a large amount of water covering an area that is usually dry.
- A ______ is a very large ocean wave that is caused by a storm or an earthquake, and that destroys things when it reaches the land
- In Australia, a tropical storm is known as a _______
- The building was _______ damaged by fire