Exercise 1: Choose a, b, c, or d that best completes each unfinished sentence, substitutes the underlined part, or has a close meaning to the original one.Câu hỏi:
Scuba diving is swimming underwater or taking part ________ another activity while using a scuba set.
- A. on
- B. from
- C. for
- D. in
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Scuba diving is swimming underwater or taking part ________ another activity while using a scuba set
- Can you tell me some sports which are closely related ________ water?
- We can reduce the risk of many diseases ________ swimming
- I often read books and newspapers for ________ entertainment
- When we were in Hawaii, we often spent ________ time walking along the beach and enjoying the fresh air
- Swimming produces both ________ and physical benefits
- We were really impressed by the ________ of the synchronized swimmers. They were dancing very attractively
- Sports and festivals form an integral = ________ part of every human society
- Books are a primary means for dissemination = ________ of knowledge and information.
- Summer is coming. It gets ________
- The residents ________ that there is a crocodile at large in the area
- These boxes ________ with care
- Reading is an important skill that benefits children in many way, and can turn into an extremely rewarding hobby later in life
- Reading can be a way to escape from a bad day, a way to self- entertain, and a tool which students can use to succeed for many other subjects
- Although to some people reading is a favored way to spend time, but others just do not like reading.
- One of the best ways to encourage your children to read are to provide interesting titles for them to enjoy
- Everyone likes reading more better than usual when they like the subject.
- Snorkeling ________
- We cannot get instructions for snorkeling from ________
- A snorkeler should not ________.
- The snorkel ________
- The snorkeler breathes through his ________