Identify the one underlined word or phrase A, B, C or D - that must be changed for the sentence to be correct.Câu hỏi:
Richard said the play was very entertaining and he recommended to see it.
- A. said
- B. entertaining
- C. recommended
- D. to see
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Đáp án D
to see ---> seeing
Mã câu hỏi: 10638
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- My teachers always encourage _______ hard at school.
- He apologized _______ able to finish the project on time.
- His doctor suggested that he _______ a short leave of absence.
- Marys father approved of _______ in the United States for another year in order to work toward her M.A.
- Children could be compelled to work on the farm, effectively denying ______.
- Richard said the play was very entertaining and he recommended to see it.
- Some of my friends have considered not going to college because the cost.
- It is difficult to imagine him accepting the decision without any objection.