Julie has a guitar ________ she plays it really well.
- A. and
- B. so
- C. but
- D. therefore
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- We live in the same building ________ we have hardly seen each other
- I went to buy a Rolling Stones CD ________ the shop didnt have it
- Anna needed some money, ________, she took a part-time job
- Julie has a guitar ________ she plays it really well
- ________ long it takes, I will wait for you
- ___ hard he worked, he could earn enough money to support the family
- To get from Vancouver to Victoria, you can fly, __ you can ride the ferry
- I bought a bottle of wine ________ we drank it together.
- Desert is a large area of land that has very little water however very few plants growing on it
- Rain falls occasionally in deserts so desert storms are often violent
- The Nile River, the Colorado River, but the Yellow River flow through deserts to deliver their sediments to the sea
- Deserts may have underground springs, rivers, or reservoirs they lie close to the surface, or deep underground
- Most plants in deserts have adapted to sporadic rainfalls in a desert environments.