If I had been you, I would have gone home immediately = ________.
- A. late
- B. lately
- C. short
- D. shortly
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: DADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Cuc Phuong National Park is located = ______ 160 km South West of Ha Noi.
- It is the first of Viet Nam’s nine national parks to be established and it contains = ______over 200 square km of rainforest.
- Nairobi National Park is Kenya’s smallest park, but you may be surprised = ______ at the large variety of animals that live there.
- An interesting feature of this park is the Orphanage where lots of orphaned or abandoned = _____ animals are taken care of.
- An interesting feature of this park is the Orphanage where lots of orphaned or abandoned animals are taken care of = _______.
- Due to an increase = _____ in population and the use of nearby land for farming, there are toxic levels of chemicals in the water.
- When did Nguyen Hue defeat Thanh enemies = ______ ?
- Rearrange the following sentences to make a letter of acceptance = _____ responding to an invitation to spend a weekend in the country.
- If I had been you, I would have gone home immediately = ________.