I did not answer the door even though I knew it was my friend.
- A. Unless I knew it was my friend, I would not answer the door.
- B. I knew it was my friend, but I did not answer the door.
- C. Only when I answered the door did I knew it was my friend.
- D. I answered the door since I knew it was my friend.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: BRANDOM
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Mary tried to keep calm although she was very disappointed
- Even though it was raining heavily, the explorers decided to continue their journey
- Despite his ability to do the job, he was not offered the position
- He had worked very hard but he failed
- I did not answer the door even though I knew it was my friend
- _______ the increase in their salaries, many French employees spend Saturday at work
- Gannon was a high-performing midfield linkman in spite _______
- Many Americans eat more food than they need, _______ they are harming their bodies and minds by making unhealthful food choices
- I have not finished that report yet despite _______
- Although sales fell sharply last month, we are on target for the year
- Though he was appointed to a higher promotion _______
- Despite the increase in their salaries, 60 per cent of Japanese workers still spend Saturday at work
- I didn't get the job _______
- _______ what I said last night, I still love you
- _______ some German and British management styles are similar, there are many differences between them