Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) SIMILAR in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.Câu hỏi:
How many countries took part in the first World Cup?
- A. interested
- B. participated
- C. competed
- D. cooperated
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: BADMICRO
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- How many countries took part in the first World Cup?
- Van Mieu was a place to memorialize the most brilliant scholars of the nation.
- Mothers have long used folk songs to _______________ babies to sleep.
- To attract film viewers, a majority of film makers now tend to expose nude ________.
- Pélé is regarded _________ the greatest football player of all time.
- Hoi An is famous ________________ its old temples and pagodas.
- Would you mind helping me?” – ________.”
- The building in the middle of the town_______ now.
- It was not until ____________________ that she cooked the meal.
- The Palace hotel was __________than the Grosvenor.
- ______________ do you like to live – in the city or in the countryside?
- The children became ………………….. about the cartoon.
- Peter has practiced playing the piano ________________ the piano contest next week.
- Everyone knows what is happening to ……earth but we just do not know how to stop it.
- Country music is very popular because _______________________.
- Country music is _______________________.
- According to the passage, it’s untrue to say that ____________________________.
- The best title for the passage is _______________________________.
- The singers usually play _________________________ when they sing.
- Philip was very annoying at Joans behavior.
- He wouldn’t have begun to learn Russian if he knows the difficulties.
- It was not until last Sunday when I realized I had been wrong.
- The film was most interesting than I had expected it to be.