He has not developed mentally as much as others at the same age. He's _______
- A. mentally retarded
- B. mentally alert
- C. mentally ill
- D. mentally restricted
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: AADMICRO
Mã câu hỏi: 17838
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Galileo _______ his first telescope in 1609.
- Can you show me _______ the film in this camera?
- When we _______ the bill, we left the restaurant.
- I have been fascinated by _______ since I was at secondary school.
- He has not developed mentally as much as others at the same age. He's _______
- I _____ sunglasses today because the sun is very strong.
- Tim _____go fishing with his father when he was young.
- The children _______football when their mother came back home.
- I often go to work early to avoid __________in the rush hour.
- I will ___________every effort to teach my students.
- She continued the _____ until the children realized they had just learned how to add and subtract.
- She has a face that looks attractive in her photographs - in other words, she is_____.
- Most of the children come from large and poor families, _____ prevents them from having proper schooling.
- _____ is the activity or job of taking photographs or films.
- Louis Braille was born _____ and accidentally _____ himself at the age of three.
- He was barely ______ of writing his own name.
- Last night I stared death in the ______ when I nearly had an accident.
- John is ______ in fashion magazines.
- Nothing ______ in this town since I first visited it.
- I feel so ______ and sleepy today because I worked late last night.
- Thuy’s class is different ______ other classes because the children are disabled.
- A new bridge______across the river recently.
- I was late for school this morning because my alarm clock didn’t ______.
- Peter: Thanks a lot for your wonderful gift.” – Mary: ____________”
- Maria: I’m taking my driving test tomorrow.” – Sarah: ______!”