'Get in my car. I'll take you to the station.'
- A. He offered to give me a lift to the station.
- B. He suggested taking me to the station.
- C. He promised to give me a lift to the station.
- D. He agreed to take me to the station.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: AADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- the world/ energy resources/ take/ millions of years/ produce/ we/ quickly/ begin/ exhaust/ supplies//
- recently/ UN committee/ report/ world/ oil and gas supplies/ last/ about 100 years/ if/ use/ carefully//
- the report/ state/ there/ enough/ oil and gas/ a century/ only if/ present demand/ control//
- according/ the report/ governments/ now/take/ steps/ control/ amounts/ fossil fuels/ use//
- Impressed as we were by the new cinema, we found, it rather expensive.
- The foreman was too powerful to be afraid of the workers
- Get in my car. I'll take you to the station.