Read the passage carefully, then choose the one best answer, a, b, cor d.
For the last few months I have spent every Saturday in my flat and have done nothing more exciting than work at home, read the newspapers and watch television. I had begun feeling, bored with this and so, last weekend I though I would do something different. I rang up several of my friends and we decided to go to London for the day. I was really excited as I hadn't been to London since I was ten. We decided to go by coach as this was by far the cheapest means of transport that was available even though it meant that we needed to get up very early. Once in London we decided to take a sightseeing tour as we wanted to see some of the famous buildings. After the tour we bought some sandwiches and ate them in a small park. In the afternoon two of us went shopping and the others went to the theater. We met up again at 6:30 p.m. and went to a small restaurant in Soho. The meal was really good but, unfortunately, it took much longer than we had expected. We had to get a taxi back to the coach station. Luckily, we got there just two minutes before our coach left.Câu hỏi:
According to the passage the writer_____
- A. usually spends his weekend at home.
- B. went to London with some of his friends.
- C. has lived in London for ten years.
- D. feels bored with his life.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CYOMEDIA
Vui lòng xem Đáp áp trong phần học của em!
Mã câu hỏi: 11195
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- According to the passage the writer_____
- He felt so excited about going to London because________.
- Why did they decide to go by coach?
- Which of the following is true?
- It can be inferred from the text that__________.