Exercise 1: From the four words or phrases - a, b, c or d - choose the one that best completes the sentence.Câu hỏi:
_______ William Shakespeare is the most widely known.
- A. Of all writers in English
- B. All writers in English
- C. All of the writers in English
- D. With all, writers in English
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: AADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- _______ William Shakespeare is the most widely known
- _______, John Glenn was a pioneer in the U.S. space program.
- James Cook, _______, also discovered the Hawaiian Island
- Writing pens are made in _______ of shapes, sizes, and colors
- Designed by Frederic Auguste Bartholdi, _______
- I find your grammar and organization above average, John, but your spelling could stand some improvement.
- 'Why didn't you join your friends on the trip?' she asked.
- Although there was a lack of interest to begin with, the main reason why they postponed, the picnic was the rain.
- Had she read the material, she would have been prepared for class
- Unlike her friends, Jane prefers an independent life
- Workers are not allowed to use the office phone for personal calls.
- I might have taken French last semester if I'd known it was offered
- Times Square is the center of many well-known theaters in New York
- Shouldn't you smoke fewer cigarettes?
- Jane refused to attend his birthday party, which made him feel sad