What do you think the passage is mainly about?
- A. Recent dressing habit in Great Britain and the United States.
- B. The reason why informal clothing is popular in the UK and USA.
- C. When we should wear in a formal way.
- D. Where we should wear in a formal way.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: AADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Many British people wear freely when they .........
- Who doesn't usually wear suits and ties?
- If you visit an American friend at home in the evening, you may find that your friend wears...........
- If you are in a foreign country, the best way the writer suggests to you is to wear........................
- What do you think the passage is mainly about?
- As we know, love, especcially the true love, is an essential factor for a _____ life
- Someone compares love with light or water to life. Indeed, with love we can suffer the ___, sufferings or misfortunes of life.
- We can say love and forgiveness arc two unseparable qualities
- Few Asian students agree ___the American students’ view that wives and husbands share all thoughts
- In fact, a majority of Indians and Chinese____it is better and wiser for a couple not to share certain thoughts
- Trust should be built ___ love
- a husband _____ tell his wife where he has been if he comes home late
- The comparison of the four values suggests that young Asians are not as romantic as their American___
- An Indian woman has to _____more in a marriage than a man
- Who are much more concerned _______ physical attractiveness when choosing a wife or a husband, the young Americans or the young Asians?
- the parents of the bride and the groom decide ____ the marriage