Exercise 1: From the four words or phrases - a, b, c or d - choose the one that best completes the sentence.Câu hỏi:
_____, that runner is likely to be the first one chosen.
- A. Because agile and rapid
- B. Although she is agile and fast
- C. Due to her agility and speed
- D. Despite her agility and speed
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- _____, that runner is likely to be the first one chosen
- This information _____ to great many people
- The store _______.
- _____ all data into electronic pulses
- _____ together in one place, they form a community.
- Sam emphasized the importance of being thoughtful toward one another
- He looked so funny that I couldn't help laughing
- On their trip to Newcastle, John and Bill took turn driving
- Jim came down with flu and had to stay in.
- It's high time the children went to bed
- We are now completely out of thermal socks.
- Their chances of success are small.
- Their problems are all self-inflicted
- The patient recovered more rapidly than expected.
- If you dont apologize immediately, Im leaving, she told him